Isylord is an exclusive partner that can only be obtained from the frostfire land event. But unlike me, you need lots of patience to collect those tokens that help to get Isylord. because there are other exchange rewards like 2k gems and epic war pattern are very good and you don’t want to skip it. So the choice is yours, whether to wait for this awesome partner or waster it on gems.

Well if you are reading this then you must have got your Isylord so without wasting more time lets discuss its skills and war pattern recommendation.

Red Isylord War Pattern & Skill Analysis

Leadership Skill – Increase the SPD of all Brave(RED) Partner in team by 30%

Skill 1 – Frostbolt

Attacks the target enemy and it has a 15% chance to freeze the enemy for 1 round. Also, more damage can be done with higher spd.

Skill 2 – Frostfire Spike (CD- 4 Rounds)

Attacks all enemy partners and inflicts Reduce ATK effect to frozen enemies for 2 rounds. Also, More damage can be done with higher spd.

Skill 3  – Ice Barrier

it has a 20% chance to freeze the attacker for 1 round if the attack was CR attack.

War Pattern Recommendation

SPD is the first priority then after you can focus on HP and ATK.

Option 1 –  4 Cat + 2 Hippo (Left Hand SPD + Helmet HP% + right hand ATK%) – use SPD, ATK, HP, HIT in substat

Blue Isylord War Pattern & Skill Analysis

Leadership Skill – Increase the SPD of all Wise(Blue) Partner in team by 30%

Skill 1 – Frostbolt

Attacks the target enemy and it has a 15% chance to freeze the enemy for 1 round. Also, more damage can be done with higher spd.

Skill 2 – Frostfire Spike (CD- 4 Rounds)

Attacks all enemy partners and inflicts Reduce ATK effect to frozen enemies for 2 rounds. Also, More damage can be done with higher spd.

Skill 3  – Freezing Strom (CD – 6 rounds)

Summons a snowstorm to deal damage to all enemy partners. for each enemy partner it has 75% chance to freeze for 1 round. for each frozen enemy partner, it can increase the action bar by 25%.

War Pattern Recommendation

SPD is the first priority then after you can focus on HP, ATK and Hit. you can use saya also on him as his 2 skill have AOE damage.

Option 1 –  4 Cat + 2 Hippo (Left Hand SPD + Helmet HP% + right hand HIT%/ATK%) – use SPD, ATK, HP, HIT in substat

Option 2 – 4 Saya + 2 Hippo (Left Hand SPD + Helmet HP% + Right hand HIT%/HP%) – use SPD, HP,ATK,HIT in substat

Green Isylord War Pattern & Skill Analysis

Leadership Skill – Increase the SPD of all wild(Green) Partner in team by 30%

Skill 1 – Frostbolt

Attacks the target enemy and it has a 15% chance to freeze the enemy for 1 round. Also, more damage can be done with higher spd.

Skill 2 – Biting Wind (CD- 3 Rounds)

Deal great damage to a target enemy. it can freeze the enemy for freeze the enemies for 1 round and injure enemy for 2 rounds. more spd can do more damage.

Skill 3  – Ice Barrier

it has a 20% chance to freeze the attacker for 1 round if the attack was CR attack.

War Pattern Recommendation

SPD is the first priority then after you can focus on HP and ATK. because is base HP is quite good.

Option 1 –  4 Cat + 2 Hippo (Left Hand SPD + Helmet HP% + right hand HP%/ATK%) – use SPD, ATK, HP in substat

Option 1 –  4 Cat + 2 Wolf (Left Hand SPD + Helmet CR% + right hand ATK%) – use SPD, ATK, CR, CRD in substat

Isylord Skill Analysis

Any color isylord need more spd to deal good damage also you can use him as control partner with other isylord in your team and blue GOE which has freezing buff.