if you bought the elite pass during the brutal season then you must have got all three new 4-star Skarkie Partner along with other awesome rewards. Sharkie is a support partner that is mainly rely on defense. lets see which color Sharkie is good and what war pattern you should consider.

RED Sharkie War Pattern & Skill Analysis

Leadership Skill – Increase all brave partner DEF by 40%

Skill 1 – Harpoon Spike

Spikes an enemy with a harpoon and deals damage based on a certain percentage of Sharkie’s ATK and DEF.

Skill 2 – Shark Charge (CD – 5 Rounds )

Based on a certain percentage of DEF,  summons a group of sharks to attack all enemies. for each enemy, there is 50% chance to inflict DEF reduction Debuff for 2 rounds. it can also deal additional damage to the enemy with lowest DEF.

Skill 3 – Tough Scales

there is a 40% chance to recover 10% of the action bar when it receives an attack. if Sharkie’s action bar is less than 50%, it is guaranteed to counter the attacker.

War Pattern Suggestion

you don’t need SPD on him because 3rd skill requires less than 50% action bar to counter so if you keep high spd then your action bar fills fast and you don’t want that so instead focus on high damage on him. and his damage is purely based on DEF.

You can use him similar to RNK as it’s counter ability is quite good and even the damage.

Option 1 : 4 Ian + 2 Bull (Left Hand DEF + Helmet CR%/DEF% + Right Hand DEF%) – Use DEF/CRD/RES in substat

Option 2 : 4 Bull + 2 Rabbit (Left Hand DEF + Helmet CR%/DEF% + Right Hand RES%) – use DEF/RES/CR/CRD in substat

Blue Sharkie War Pattern & Skill Analysis

Leadership Skill – Increase all wise partner DEF by 40%

Skill 1 – Harpoon Spike

Spikes an enemy with a harpoon and deals damage based on a certain percentage of Sharkie’s ATK and DEF.

Skill 2 – Shark Charge (CD – 5 Rounds )

Based on a certain percentage of DEF,  summons a group of sharks to attack all enemies. for each enemy, there is 50% chance to inflict DEF reduction Debuff for 2 rounds. it can also deal additional damage to the enemy with lowest DEF.

Skill 3 – Crazy shark (CD – 5 rounds)

Based on a certain percentage of ATK & DEF, attacks an enemy 3 times. each attack has 60% chance to steal one buff from the enemy. after the attacks, Sharkie can apply a counter-buff on itself for 2 rounds.

War Pattern Suggestion

you can use him as support partner that will either put debuff on the enemy or steal buff from the enemy. focus on SPD and DEF so that it gets more chance to steal buff and survive longer. and offcourse bit of RES and HIT also needed.

you can use thera set so that it doe’s get stunned/freeze in his first round

Option 1: 4 bull + 2 thera (Left Hand SPD + Helmet DEF% + Right Hand DEF% ) –  use SPD/DEF/RES/HIT in substat

Option 2: 4 cat + 2 thera (Left Hand DEF% + Helmet DEF% + Right Hand DEF% ) –  use SPD/DEF/RES/HIT in substat

Green Sharkie War Pattern & Skill Analysis

Leadership Skill – Increase all wild partner DEF by 40%

Skill 1 – Harpoon Spike

Spikes an enemy with a harpoon and deals damage based on a certain percentage of Sharkie’s ATK and DEF.

Skill 2 – Hunt Ritual (CD – 8 Rounds )

Based on a certain percentage of self DEF, Applies shield buffs to all teammates for 2 rounds. for each teammate, there is a 50% chance to reduce all active skills CD by 1 round. it can also apply a counter-buff on the teammate with the lowest DEF fo 1 round.

Skill 3 – Tough Scales

there is a 40% chance to recover 10% of the action bar when it receives an attack. if Sharkie’s action bar is less than 50%, it is guaranteed to counter the attacker.

War Pattern Suggestion

here you thinking that he need SPD so that it can use skill 2 as much as he can. but it clashes with his 3rd skill as 3rd does’t need SPD. so I would suggest to use him as high damage partner like red sharkie. and keep good RES so that you can’t be controlled by enemies.

Option 1 : 4 Ian + 2 Bull (Left Hand DEF + Helmet CR%/DEF% + Right Hand DEF%) – Use DEF/CRD/RES in substat

Option 2 : 4 Bull + 2 Rabbit (Left Hand DEF + Helmet CR%/DEF% + Right Hand RES%) – use DEF/RES/CR/CRD in substat